Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Start.

Yay, I've decided to start a new blog.  I recently uploaded a house to MTS.  I had kind of formulated a back story while I built it, but when it came down to telling the tale, the whole concept just exploded into something more.  In the end, I had the origin story to a sim's version of "The King in Yellow", called, of course, "The Sim in Yellow".

For a few days now, the continuation of that story has been floating around in my head.  So the plan is now that I will go on to tell the story further, while building an accompanying location in The Sims 3 for each tidbit of information I share.  I'll also share here any related content that I do not upload to MTS, such as sim versions of the characters involved.

So yeah, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment